I am what you call a “High I” according to the Behavioral Models and I guess I agree with that. It means I am very verbal, loud, want applause, can’t follow directions, (In my own defense, if I ever read them, I could) highly disorganized but influential in my conversation (that means I can sell anything) and hate to follow rules of any kind. So, given this profile I now know there are serious flaws in my personality or behavior. - Disorganization and Terrible Time Management.- and a loudmouth with foot-in-mouth decease.
Now, in my favor I have learned that Activities Management is something I can do. However, the flaws must be handled. I was disorganized. When I first realized this flaw, I was bragging all about it. I used to say, I am “spontaneous” and I had been in business on-my-own for about 3 years and when I found out about this flaw, I immediately saw my problems.
· I used to get stuck in Stationery stores in the daily pages and organizer section. I loved it.
· I bought everything I could get my hands on about organization, books, calendars, notes, software and cassette tapes on Time Management.
· I couldn’t’ get things finished but I could always start things.
· Thank GOD I was a Pollyanna so I didn’t let that stop me because I justified all my flaws with “something is wrong with those people who didn’t buy, they don’t like enthusiasm.”
· OR, Can I help it, if I am so spontaneous it takes longer to get some boring detailed things done?
After being profiled and told this was not my fault, it was my natural behavior and all I needed were some answers and how all of the problems could be solved with RULES. AND I hated rules.
Of course, I hate other people’s rules but if I made some up for myself. If I made up rules that made me successful, if I could pay attention to the rules on a daily basis I would overcome this flaw and be hugely successful because I had all that really mattered - - - Gumption, Energy, Enthusiasm and Integrity. All I needed were some rules to follow so I could balance my life and my career with gusto and make money at the same time.
It was right about then that a savior in the form of Lee Burgland and The Personal Resource System. This was before all of the other time Management tools came out. I took lessons from her, I sold her book at my training courses and WOW! Did I learn a lot about:
· ACTIVITIES Management,
· The difference between and intention and a goal,
· the difference between an item to do and a project etc.
I will share…as time goes on…no worries. I still use this way of doing business today although I will brag, I don’t have to work anymore unless I want to. It was my daughter’s idea to put down what I do everyday just in case some coach, trainer or clients wants to know, or some company wants to buy our LAMA Technique. He wanted to know about how I manage my “High I” self and still make a very handsome living.
READ ON. . . we start with day one of the Daily Entrepreneur.
I just want you to Proceed to the Highlighted Route. It’s right in front of you.
Get Rich and have a very satisfying career.
It’s all up to you.
Remember the Law of Attraction is like GRAVITY.
It is always working and always there.
You can count on it and you can count on me, too.
Read the old blogs and the little short articles I have written in case some day I can’t show up to write something new and wonderful.
It’s hard to think….if it is to be it’s up to me… That sounds harsh.
I actually think I worry more when I think it’s all up to me.
I am going to go with the Law of Attraction instead.
I am going to say: I just work here.
Sometimes, I will say: I know NOTHING.
I will be responsible but not to blame.
I know the difference. Do you?
The Positive Coach Approach is a clearly charted course for anyone charged with the task of improving call center performance in the form of customer satisfaction, increased sales, shorter call times, and greater employee satisfaction. This book is a teaching guide that will lead you through what to do, why to do it, and how to do it. This method of coaching eliminates stress on coaches and agents and the need for constructive criticism. The Positive Coach Approach is a proven way to get more and better results & a kinder approach to performance improvement
Would you like to UN-TRAIN yourself in limited thinking? Would you like to have a conversation with your boss, your manager, your children, your spouse, and your customers or clients? This is a book about "how to create a conversation." This is the auto-biographical way Judy McKee, a trainer herself, learned to talk to others by creating a 'safe environment' for them. She wanted to be a top sales producer and a money earner. She did it! This is how she did it. You can do it, too!
How about INSPIRATION? STOP beating yourself up and START LIVING an inspired life. YOU ARE WORTH IT! Inspiration comes in all kinds of packages. "I’m just saying" is a spiritual reminder of how much God Loves you. No matter what religion you are or whatever you feel about the FORCE of Nature or the Universe, you will understand the messages in this Calendar Journal book and it will inspire you daily about yourself. It’s 365 Daily reminders that will inspire you and give you the freedom to love more and think big.
1. The Basics, Turning Customer Service Representatives into Sales Achievers; A Paradigm Shift, Understanding Motivation.
2. Consultative Selling, The Key Elements of Consultative Selling, Skills that Work with Consultative Selling
3. The Statement/Question Technique (SQT), Why Use the SQT? How the SQT Works, Questions, Teach CSRs the SQT
4. Training elements of a Successful Customer Service Soft-Sales Training Program, Maximizing Customer Contact, Choosing the right Trainer and Training Environment, Side-By-Side Coaching and effective monitoring techniques, some final advice.